I am pleased to be showing my work at the 33rd Annual Downtown Sarasota Festival of the Arts.
This is a grand festival covering over five city blocks. One of the best known street festivals in Sarasota, this event is able to continue this year due to carefully crafted health safety measures and limits on the number of presenters.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
- Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
- Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
- Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
- Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
- Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
- Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.
For more information about the festival and other nearby attractions, visit the art festival website.
Leave a Reply